Casting to a browser:
In order to cast from your Oculus for Business headset to a browser you need to be aware of two things:
A) You can only cast from your headset to a browser if both devices are using the same network
B) You need to be in Admin mode on your headset to have access to cast to a browser as a sharing option.
Follow the below description to start casting from your OfB headset to a browser:
1) Go to ocul.us/cast in a browser on your computer
2) In your headset, click the "sharing" icon, choose "cast", "browser" and then click "next" (only possible if you are in Admin mode)
3) In your headset, you are now presented with a 6 digit code which you need to type in your browser (ocul.us/cast ) to connect headset and browser
4) When having typed the 6 digit code in your browser you are now casting from your Oculus for Business headset to your browser.
Casting to a Chromecast:
1) Make sure you have your chromecast deviced plugged in and that your headset and casting device are plugged into the same network
2) In your headset, click the "sharing" icon, choose "cast", "chromecast" and then click "next" (only possible if you are in Admin mode)
3) You should now be connected